Sunday, March 9, 2008

Very Belated Reality-Show Update Post

1. Congratulations to my favorite reality show gayboi, Princess Fierce (Christian Siriano), for winning Project Runway!! I was rooting for you from day one, girlfriend. Congrats, and stay fierce. Enjoy your "vacay" and your "breaky-break". :P

2. There's all sorts of drama going on over in Make Me A Supermodel-land. The short version: if Casey goes home because the fangirls want to see Ben and Ronnie hook up, I will be most miffed. At this point, it's just getting old.

3. My second favorite reality show gayboi, Danny Noriega, was eliminated from American Idol this week. I call bullshit, because the poll updates showed Danny in fourth place for votes, and there's no way Jacuzzi ended up with more votes than Danny Boy(?). I smell corporate interference on FOX's part. Whassamatter, FOX? Too much gay for you? Well, whatever, Danny Boy(?). I still love you, no matter what you think Santa wants to do to my mom.

More extensive reality show recaps to follow, because I am made of fail.

No comments: